Better Outcomes for Seniors & Care Providers
Reduce Falls. Increase Mobility. Improve Quality of Life.
Schedule a 30-Minute Demo to see how TRAZER works
How TRAZER works for Senior Care
The most recent CDC statistics (2018) report adults 65+ had at least one fall in the preceding 12 months; 35.6 million falls with 8.4 million fall-related injuries reported.
A 2021 CNA Insurance report cited fall-related allegations as the most common in both Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities.
In 2020, the average combined cost of a senior fall was $264K with quality-of-life costs averaging $204K+ (CDC).
TRAZER gives providers the ability to measure a Senior’s movement asymmetry, reaction time, neuromechanical function, and deceleration metrics. TRAZER Activities are task-based and challenge proprioception in space to identify baseline proof points in an environment analogous to real life.
TRAZER delivers data that is vital in Senior Fall Prevention.
Fall Prevention + Balance + Mobility + Cognition
Improved outcomes + lowered costs.
deliver better outcomes for Seniors.
Improve Mobility. Predict + Prevent Falls.
TRAZER reproduces the challenges seniors may face without the constraints or risk factors inherent in the real world. Unlike with a pre-planned test, with TRAZER, seniors’ reaction time and decision-making skills are tested with real-time reactive responses through interactive and random challenges with a primary goal of promoting and maintaining functional independence.
Activities that assess and train the brain + body together are the key to success.
PROOF: TRAZER REDUCES FALLS.
One study resulted in a 34% Reduction in Falls.
In a baseline assessment using the the TRAZER Lateral Agility Screen (LAS 90) 65 Participants in 25 Senior Living Communities participated in a 5.5 Week Therapy Intervention Study. At the onset, the average gait speed among them was 0.89 feet per second. 5.5 Weeks — 36% Reduction in Falls.
Learn more about TRAZER at your pace. Attend a 30-minute Intro to TRAZER Webinar to see how the system works or speak one-on-one with a Product Specialist.
Better Outcomes. Better Business.
- Engaging, fun, and interactive activities enhance the patient experience, increase compliance, and can be used with Assistive Devices.
- Assessments encapsulated in game-like environments keep patients focused longer for more accurate/comprehensive data.
- Free of wires or attachments, patients move freely and more naturally for more accurate assessment.
- Simple set-up, and easy-to-use intuitive software that provides immediate biofeedback of Metrics with Progression and Degradation history.
- Comprehensive, HIPAA-compliant reporting for objective + actionable feedback in Balance, Kinematics, Dynamic Movement & Neuromechanics.
- Neuromechanical approach allows rehabilitation of both the brain + body together to improve reaction-based recovery exponentially, critical to optimized outcomes.
- Aligned with Part A and CPT 97 codes for Part B Outpatient Reimbursement for more effective and streamlined billing.
- Aligned treatment and activities allow for more effective treatment planning and more efficient business operations.
- Better patient outcomes can translate to increased referrals – direct, provider and insurance.